MySQL and MariaDB
MySQL and MariaDB are a system for managing relational databases available both in Linux and Unix and on Windows.
MariaDB is a fork of MySQL born in 2009 after it was acquired by Sun Microsystem.
- MySQL or MariaDB installation;
- phpMyAdmin installation for web management;
- import and export of databases;
- master and slave configuration;
- restore the database from a specific point in time after a crash or disaster;
- development of automatisms to check the operating status and to anticipate possible problems.