OJS: bugs and troubleshooting
Sometimes, compared to the installed version of OJS, many bugs have already been fixed or features have been added.
Sometimes, on the other hand, you would like to do things that the OJS back office does not provide but which would be very useful and you do not know how to proceed to help editors or reviewers.
- there are bugs in your installed version and you would like to fix them;
- an editor has created a new Round unintentionally and would like to go back;
- an editor accepted a Submission or went to Copyediting but made a mistake and would like to go back;
- a reviewer has given an opinion but would like to go back because he made a mistake or forgot about something;
- an author has filed a submission but would like to correct some metadata or add an attachment but you don’t know how to do it;
- you would like to change a translation;
- you would like to ask to develop a feature not yet introduced in OJS but you don’t know how to do it or you don’t have the time to do it